Come to the Terlingua Community Garden (in the Terlingua Ghost Town) for Open House/Potluck Party on Friday October 4 at 5:30 pm. We are kicking off the season with great local music, food, and refreshments.
The Garden currently has 6,000 gallons of rainwater harvested and 19 rows planted! Our BIG project for the season is an additional 4-3,000 tank catchment system to connect to the roof of The Starlight Theater.
Join us every Saturday at the Farmer’s Market 10-2 pm, October 19 through the end of March.
THINK COMMUNITY BUY LOCAL
- Alpine animal adoption event this Saturday, Jan. 28
- First question asked at first Trump Administration press conference is on Border Wall construction
- SUL ROSS HOSTS BIG BEND BRASS BASH CONCERT JAN. 28
- Several hundred protesters turn out Saturday in cold, wet weather to participate in Women’s March on Washington — in Alpine
- A note about our January issue
- Inauguration Day ‘toon
- Tom Curry’s new ‘toon: Inauguration Act
- Silence and meditation teaching Sat. Jan 21st
- Letter from an Alpine newcomer who lost her home and cats in the N 5th Street fire on Dec. 13, 2016
- Terlingua theater group announces winter plays